About this course
This course will help you assess the most critical technologies that affect your business sector and how you can manage them to realize efficiencies. We’ll discuss when and how to appropriately commoditize the data these technologies product and ultimately, how the strategic deployment of technology can transform an organization.
What you'll learn
- How information technology is transforming work, organizations, markets, and the economy.
- The interplay between organizational strategy and technology.
- Considerations in making strategic investments and decisions involving technology
- Key issues in implementing different kinds of systems, including enterprise resource platforms, customer relationship management tools, and knowledge management and business intelligence applications.
- How to address IT governance and manage organizational change
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $214.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.