There is one session available:
Digital Transformation in Business
About this courseSkip About this course
New technologies and “big data” have transformed every facet of business, from accounting to marketing. Technologies like social media, ecommerce platforms, mobile devices, software services, the cloud, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things have created new business processes and products, while displacing and disrupting many others. In order to stay competitive, business leaders need to understand these emerging technologies, assess their inherent opportunities and challenges, and strategically maneuver the organization to maximize the value--and minimize the risk--of digital transformation.
This course will help you assess the most critical digital technologies that affect your business sector and how you can leverage them to realize efficiencies. We’ll discuss when and how to appropriately commoditize the data these technologies produce and ultimately, how the strategic deployment of technology can transform an organization.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How digital technologies are transforming work, organizations, markets, and the economy.
- The interplay between organizational strategy and technology.
- Considerations in making strategic investments and decisions involving digital technology.
- Key issues in implementing different kinds of systems, including enterprise resource platforms, customer relationship management tools, and knowledge management and business intelligence applications.
- How to address IT governance and manage organizational change.