What you will learn
- How firms finance their operations and fund growth
- Financial techniques for improving decision-making
- How to use the concepts and terminology of finance and speak the language of a CFO
In this course, you will learn about the structure of financial markets, the techniques and language of finance, and the various responsibilities of the corporate financial manager. You will also learn what creates shareholder value, how to value corporate securities, how to analyze risk-return, and the financial techniques for evaluating corporate investments.
Before you start
- No prerequisites
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 20, 2019
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.