About this course
The course will help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a storage infrastructure.
- Decide if a career in IT is for you.
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration.
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
This course is a follow-on to INF213x, Basic Storage.
What you'll learn
- How to implement iSCSI storage, Data Deduplication, and Storage Spaces.
- How to use Distributed File System, and BranchCache.
- How to implement basic and advanced failover clustering workloads.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally