About this course
You will also learn how to manage authorization and authentication of users. This course is part of a series of support focused Windows courses. It is intended for individuals working in an IT Support role.
What you'll learn
- Configure networking for Windows 10.
- Configure Storage for Windows 10.
- Configure data access and usage in Windows 10.
- Configure remote management in Windows 10.
- Configure authorization and authentication.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally