Elige tu sesión:
Advanced Literature Searching in the Health Sciences
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Master the fundamental components of advanced literature searching in the health sciences.
Informationist Mark MacEachern and a team of fellow health sciences informationists at the University of Michigan designed this course for anyone responsible for constructing literature searches as part of their research. This course will specifically help professionals and researchers in the health sciences improve the overall quality and reporting of their literature searches.
After completing the course, you will better understand the importance of literature searches in health sciences work, the components of effective searches, and best practices to sufficiently report the search process. All learners who rely heavily on past research in their project work – regardless of their experience or current competence – will benefit from this practical learning experience.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
What you'll learn
- The components of advanced searches
- How to identify the types of projects dependent on advanced searching
- How to construct advanced searches
- Ways to uncover search-related biases that impact projects
- Procedures for citation management
- Best practices for reporting search strategies