Hay una sesión disponible:
Applying Leadership and Strategy Fundamentals in Healthcare
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of 9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Leaders must first recognize their own strengths and style before they can effectively lead change. Learners will have the opportunity to assess their personal style of leadership by learning more about their strengths and areas of improvement based on leadership theories and style discussed within the course.
Executive leaders promote individual employee growth, while securing organizational outcomes. Learners will review theories related to coaching, mentoring, and motivation. Team development will be explored through the topics of facilitation and collaboration.
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program. For an introduction to lifestyle medicine, see the Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Discuss how individual development including communication skills, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and motivation theory works.
- Examine individual and team development.
- Conduct self-evaluationof leadership style, strengths and areas of improvement.
- Apply practical strategic thinking practices and leadership theories.
- Compare how different leadership styles think and act strategically.