Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
“Autonomous Robots” is a unique MOOC. is a self-paced, hands-on course that teaches the essential ideas behind autonomous robots and drones.
Nowadays, robots can be found everywhere and the part autonomous robots take in the industry is in constant growing.
In this new MOOC, we are going to take you on a journey to the algorithms and ideas behind those robots.
We will explore topics such as sensors and how to utilize the smart-phone for them, the concept of power and batteries in mobile robots, state machines for autonomous robots, control algorithms and mapping strategies.
Since it is an online course, we focus on the software/algorithmic aspect of the subject. How do we do it? We created just for this course, a great flying simulator framework (based on Microsoft AirSim) that enables students to test their algorithms in 'real' environments.
The course contains 4 assignments. Completing these assignments will enhance the student understanding of the current software tools and algorithms in this fascinating subject - Autonomous robots.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Important Software tools (MissionPlanner, AirSim, AndroSensor)
- Simple sensor, Smartphone Sensors, Depth Sensors.
- Batteries and how to choose the right one for your robot.
- State Machines.
- Control Algorithms in drones, PID.
- QR Tracking Landing.
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) in autonomous Robots.
- A little bit of Graph Theory.