Hay una sesión disponible:
Business Model Implementation
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Designing a new business model is one thing, but how do you actually put it into practice? How do you move from your current model to a new business model?
In this business and management course, you will learn how to make a practical action plan to implement your new business model.
You will create a business model roadmap that will include practical activities that take into consideration the possible risks associated with moving to a new business model.
You will also learn about the practical factors that need to be taken into consideration during the transition process, i.e. the competency of your people and your IT, in order to successfully implement a new business model.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripciones de video: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Business Model Innovation
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to create a business model roadmap
- How to plan concrete actions to realize a new business model
- How to find partners to realize a new business model
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1 &2: From plan to practice
- What do I need to do to reach my new BM?
- What paths for innovating BM are there?
Week 3 & 4: Roadmapping
- How can I come from my current to new BM?
- What data can I use to come to my new BM?
Week 5 & 6: Networking/ matchmaking
- How can I find partners that I need in realizing the new BM?
Week 7 & 8: IT solutions
- How to make use of Social Media, Cloud computing, platforms or other simple IT solutions in improving my BM
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
“Brainstorming about business models is nice. But I need to know what I have to do tomorrow. This course finally helps me to do this: I can now plan how to move to my next business model”– Interview with a manager in a case study
Acerca de los instructores
Más información sobre este cursoOmitir Más información sobre este curso
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.