Hay una sesión disponible:
Cellular Solids Part 2: Applications in Medicine
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this engineering course, we will explore cellular solids in medicine, including trabecular bone mechanics, the increased risk of bone fracture due to trabecular bone loss in patients with osteoporosis, the development of metal foam coatings for orthopedic implants, applying foam models to tissue engineering scaffolds and the design of a porous scaffold for tissue engineering that mimics the body's own extracellular matrix.
This course should be taken with 3.054.1x: Cellular Solids Part 1.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Application of the foam models to trabecular bone
- Modeling of bone loss in osteoporosis
- Application of foam models to tissue engineering scaffolds
- Case study on the design of an osteochondral scaffold
- The contractile behavior of biological cells on scaffolds