Hay una sesión disponible:
Hay una sesión disponible:
Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive Comprehensive Exam
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of theCertified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
This capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks which define a successful healthcare administrator.
The DoaneXCertified Lifestyle Medicine ExecutiveMicroMasters program is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful healthcare administrator throughout various healthcare systems. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters credential, you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of thenine DoaneX Healthcare Administration courses as well as pass this final capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across allnine courses. It will be a webcam proctored timed exam.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
This capstone exam is an assessment of the knowledge and various skills you’ve attained throughout the MicroMasters program. They include:
- How to use management and leadership frameworks, theories, and case studies to address complex issues in healthcare organizations;
- How to identify evidence-based methods for planning, organizing, leading, and advocating for patients, families and communities in the public health sector;
- How to manage the economic environment in healthcare;
- How to apply Financial Management techniques to prepare budgets, financial forecasts, assess investment alternatives, and leverage capital structures within healthcare organizations;
- How to evaluate the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions on the basis of quality, safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness using accumulated data;
- How to evaluate health policy as it applies to industry economics, needs demands and quality of care;
- How to apply advocacy skills including quality of care, patients-rights, cultural competency and preventative care;
- How to demonstrate an understanding of healthcare system providers, financing, consumerism, past and future trends and regulatory and legal framework;
- How to apply leadership frameworks, skills and functions of management in planning, organizing leadership and systems control.