Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
- Uncertainty, Randomness and Disorder are some of the most common and integral part of our lives. Human beings like to feel important and don’t want to be neglected / offended and are concerned about their value in the eyes of the world.
- Wise and learned persons have proclaimed that in this world, Envy, Greed, Arrogance, Fascination, Anger, Fear and Over-confidence, all these seven traits are the main reason of causing conflict in any work undertaken.
- Facing conflict actually builds trust because the fear associated with conflict is often due to not knowing how the other person will respond in a situation.
- Just like anything, the more you do it, the better you become. However, if not handled with maturity and sensibility, conflict alienates people and gets in the way of creativity and productivity.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Understanding various aspects of Conflict.
- Why conflict resolution is so important in difficult and challenging situations.
- How to assess self and situation? (Self-awareness and Values)
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence, its assessment and skills to improve emotional intelligence and its effective application.
- Communication techniques for suitable application.
- Application of motivational techniques leading to a desirable behaviour/situation.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Module 1 : Understanding the importance of Conflict Management and techniques of conflict resolution.
- Positive and negative aspects of Conflict.
- Concern for others and concern for self.
Module 2: Situational awareness, which requires Self-awareness as well as Emotional Intelligence as the key in understanding people, situations, and Interpersonal relationship.
- Knowing your emotions and knowing emotions of others
- Emotion management skills to balance emotions.
Module 3 : Communication is a process by which two or more people exchange ideas, facts, feelings, information in ways that each gains a common understanding of the meaning, intent and use of messages.
- Understanding the role of Communication in handling people and situations
- Its effective usage for conflict resolution.
**Module 4 : Understanding the benefits of Motivation in Conflict Resolution:
- Puts human resources into action, Improves level of efficiency of employees
- Leads to achievement of organisational goals,
- Leads to stability of work force and builds friendly relationships
Module 5: Negotiation for Conflict Resolution
- Situational Analysis and Case Studies
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$149 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo