CSR Reporting and Communication
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
More and more companies devote significant resources to their corporate social responsibility policies. But how do they organize the reporting of their activities and performance? Do they communicate everything to all their stakeholders, both internal and external? Why or why not? How do they develop a credible communication policy that avoids “CSR-washing”? How to decode the communications of the companies around us? Can we trust green advertising?
If these questions interest you, this course is for you, whether you are a manager or an employee, or a teacher or a student! The content of this course may also be of interest to all citizens who want to make better-informed consumer choices.
You will be confronted with different business cases that will help you understand the challenges managers are facing. You will also be invited to interact with each other on the discussion forums, in particular to share your own examples and analyses.
By presenting the opinions and experiences of CSR and communication experts from both the academic and business spheres, this course invites managers, consumers and citizens to gain an in-depth understanding and a critical thinking approach to CSR reporting and communications.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- adopt a critical view on CSR reporting and communications;
- develop a clear and sound communications plan that balances the interests of multiple stakeholders;
- recognize the risk of CSR washing as well as the opportunities associated with a solid CSR communications strategy.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
How to organize reporting?
- What are the different types of reporting?
- What are the guides and standards?
- How to assess the quality of a CSR report?
- Why insure a report?
Why and how to communicate?
- Why communicate or not communicate?
- How to communicate?
- What recommendations can be made regarding the content of the CSR message?
- What is «CSR-washing »?
- What recommendations can be made for a credible communication on CSR?
What communication tools and channels should be used?
- Product packaging
- Labels and certifications (including B Corp certification)
- Social media
Acerca de los instructores
Preguntas frecuentesOmitir Preguntas frecuentes
Why are there some videos speaking French?
University of Louvain (UCLouvain) in Belgium is a French speaking university. The course was developed both in French and in English, allowing the interviewed experts to speak their prefered language. In case of an expert speaking in French, the video is subtitled in English.