Elige tu sesión:
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The Cybersecurity Capstone is specifically designed to provide a platform for verified learners to practice the hands-on cybersecurity skills and techniques studied in the courses of the RITx Cybersecurity MicroMasters program. It also includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks that enable professional cybersecurity success.
Before enrolling in the Cybersecurity Capstone, you must successfully complete and pass the four courses in the RITx Cybersecurity MicroMasters program as a verified learner. Upon successful completion of the Cybersecurity Capstone, you will receive the Cybersecurity MicroMasters certificate.
During the Cybersecurity Capstone, you will perform a set of hands-on lab exercises in a web-based virtual lab environment. Below are the requirements to successfully access the virtual lab environment:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer
- A fast internet connection
The areas of hands-on lab activities include, but are not limited to:
- basic systems and network services such as firewall, DNS, DHCP, Wireshark
- digital forensics investigation with tools such as Encase, FTK, and Volatility Framework
- network security related tools such as port scanning, Snort, and Metasploit, etc.
You will be assessed by answering questions and uploading results based on hands-on lab activities completed in the web-based virtual lab environment. Assessment questions are within the edX platform.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
The Cybersecurity Capstone is a practice of hands-on skills and an assessment of various knowledge attained through the Cybersecurity MicroMasters program which includes:
- implementing solutions to secure computer systems and networks
- performing digital forensic investigations of real world cases
- detecting and investigating network intrusions.