Hay una sesión disponible:
Deals in Project Finance: Case Studies and Analysis
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, we will review multiple case studies and transactions to recognize how to select the best deal for an investment.
We’ll look at the different players in a deal and understand what the risks are.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Identify the main players in a deal.
- Recognize the risks involved in various types of deals
- Understand how to select a deal for investment
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Lesson 1: Case A: U.S. Geothermal
- Lesson 2: Case B: Airport Case New
- Lesson 3: Case C: Toll Road Case
- Lesson 4: Case D: AES Jordan Case
- Lesson 5: Case U: Canada Schools
- Lesson 6: Case P: Gas-Project Financing
- Lesson 7: Case W: Ichthys LNG Project
- Lesson 8: Case V: Guyana Goldfields
- Lesson 9: Which Deal will you Invest in?
- Lesson 10: Recap