Digital Ecosystem Infrastructure
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Cloud computing is a foundational capability for success in business information systems. To be adaptable in the digital environment, businesses need agility, scale, and operating flexibility. Cloud computing applications can fulfill these needs. In this course, you will explore components of network architecture, virtualization, cloud computing models, deployment on the cloud, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Enroll now to learn the advantages of cloud computing in a business environment and the impact of cloud computing on information technology.
Verified Learners will need to purchase a textbook in order to successfully complete the course. See the FAQ for details.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How cloud computing is impacting IT in organizations
- Fundamentals of network and application architecture
- Fundamentals of various cloud-computing service and deployment models including Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Security, risk, and governance challenges related to cloud computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) and its potential for business impact
Acerca de los instructores
Preguntas frecuentesOmitir Preguntas frecuentes
Does this course require a textbook?
Yes, if you are Verified Learner, a textbook is required. If you choose to verify, you will also need to purchase a copy of FitzGerald, J., Dennis, A., & Durcikova, A. (2018). Business Data Communications and Networking (13 ed.). Wiley. Print ISBN: 9781119368830, 1119368839: eText ISBN: 9781119368847, 1119368847. This textbook typically costs around $19.80 to rent and $72.00 to purchase permanently. A digital copy is acceptable.