Elige tu sesión:
Digital Technology and Innovation
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In developing the digital ecosystem, a CIO adds value by strategically infusing business with innovative digital technologies. This requires an understanding of the range of technologies that are transforming the way business is done. Additionally, a successful CIO must be able to manage the adoption, implementation, and diffusion of tech within an organization. This includes analyzing the role of innovation and executing change strategies.
This course helps prepare professionals for digital transformation skills at the intersection of business and technology.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- The role of the CIO
- Key topics in IT management, including management of IT investments, IT portfolios, vendors, talent, and organizational change
- IT project management including the role of Agile frameworks
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- Enterprise data management, business analytics, and machine learning
- The role of emerging technologies. such as blockchain and distributed trust, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation