Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for Azure
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Learn how to use OnCommand Cloud Manager to deploy and manage NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP for Azure, which includes volume management. You also use Cloud Manager to configure automatic data tiering and replicate data between clouds. Further, you learn how to configure Cloud Manager's role-based access control (RBAC) to configure administrators and tenants.
To implement the hands-on portion of the course, you are required to create your own Azure account. You are responsible for charges that are incurred for the Azure resources that your account uses in this course.
Familarity with Azure and Cloud Volumes ONTAP is recomended.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Install Cloud Manager in Azure
- Use Cloud Manager to deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Use Cloud Manager to provision storage
- Configure NAS (NFSand CIFS) client access to Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Use Cloud Managerto replicate data between clouds
- Back-up and restore data
- Manage storage capacity issues
- Use Cloud Manager APIsto manage Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Configure automatic data tiering