Sobre este curso
KIeHealthX will introduce students to the field of eHealth and its opportunities and challenges. During the course you will get to know the different concepts that are used in the field and learn how it developed historically. This basic knowledge will help you to understand the opportunities and challenges of the field. You will meet different stakeholders from various countries and get to know their views on the opportunities and challenges of eHealth. We will introduce you to eHealth strategies and frameworks for developing and analyzing them. You will get to know methods for eHealth service development and discuss basic requirements that are necessary to achieve sustainable eHealth applications for both clinical professionals and patients.
You will see examples of eHealth applications in different contexts and for different users. We will discuss questions such as:
- What is it that is so unique about the health sector?
- What factors are important - to avoid failures when implementing eHealth?
- What are usable tools for care professionals?
- How can patients best organize and use their own health data to improve their condition?
eHealth is a global issue but successful eHealth implementation is very dependent on the local context. At the end of the course you will have a basic understanding what eHealth is and how to set up eHealth strategies and discuss them in your specific context. You will also get to know success factors and pitfalls for the development of sustainable eHealth services and their implementation.
This course is offered in collaboration with EIT Health.
Lo que aprenderás
- To define basic eHealth concepts and describe the development of the field
- What the success factors and barriers are for eHealth implementation
- To analyze eHealth strategies and adapt them in relation to your specific context
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras $49.00
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo