Hay una sesión disponible:
English for Doing Business in Asia – Speaking
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The use of English for doing business in multinational settings is a fact of life for many business people. As Asian economies expand and become more involved in the global economy, a lingua franca – a language used to communicate among groups of people who do not share a mother tongue – is needed to exchange information. This course has two goals. The first is to introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing spoken English language and communication skills for doing business in Asia. The second is to examine the impact of interculturality and globalization on English communications. By exploring and participating in a business simulation set in Asia, you will develop the principal skills for effective communication in English when conducting business in China and other Asian countries.
This course is part of a series developed by the same instructors. Enroll in EBA102x English for Doing Business in Asia – Writing to continue developing your English language and written communication skills. Learn about business writing format, audience, culture, purpose, grammar, style and more.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Pronounce sounds clearly and use rhythm appropriately and persuasively
- Identify the purpose of an oral presentation to meet the audience’s needs
- Organize an oral presentation to suit the audience and purpose
- Deliver an informative and a persuasive presentation to discuss a topic relevant to a business context in Asia
- Develop an understanding of cross-cultural issues, style, and genre for business communication purposes