Sobre este curso
Lo que aprenderás
Formas de realizar este curso
edX For Business
2–3 horas por semana
A tu ritmo
Avanza a tu ritmo
Faith and Finance
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course provides a progressive, holistic, Christian theological framework, in dialogue with other religious traditions, for wise personal and institutional financial stewardship.
The course explores ways we connect faith and money in multiple areas of our lives. It seeks to increase financial literacy in religious leaders offering practical steps to reduce indebtedness and execute theologically and ethically informed financial planning both as individuals and as leaders within their respective institutions. The course offers guidance on building healthy nonprofit organizations and carrying out values-based fundraising.
De un vistazo
- Institución: BUx
- Tema: Humanidades
- Nivel: Introductory
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Associated skills:Financial Planning, Financial Literacy, Finance
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
What you’ll learn:
- How to employ principles, practices, and tools for wise financial stewardship
- Understanding of the long-term consequences of debt and steps for managing and reducing debt
- Ways to assess strategies for socially responsible investing
- Appraisal of financial reports and organizational features of faith-based non-profits
- Evaluation of approaches to faith-based fundraising
Acerca de los instructores
¿Te interesa este curso para tu negocio o equipo?
Train your employees in the most in-demand topics, with edX For Business.