Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Ready to earn a professional certificate and stand out in your field?
If you’ve gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of the courses, your next step is to complete the Financial Accounting Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
The exam comprises 30 questions, timed at 60 Minutes. To qualify for the certificate, learners must receive a grade of at least 70% or better.
Prerequisite for this exam:
Earn a Verified Certificate in all parts of the Financial Accounting program from NYIF:
- Accounting System Structure and Information Management
- Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance
- Reporting Use of Firm Resources and Taxation
- Reporting Liabilities and Owners Capital and Cashflow
- Reporting Investments and Pensions
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
Gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of the Financial Accounting.