Hay una sesión disponible:
Foundations of Modern Finance I
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This is a two-part course, and part of the MicroMasters® Program in Finance. It provides a rigorous and comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of modern finance and their applications to business challenges in valuation, investments, and corporate financial decisions under a unified framework.
Completing this first course and program will help you prepare for a career as a financial analyst, financial advisor, vice president for finance, chief financial officer, and more.
Finance provides a core function in any productive economy by providing a mechanism for savings, investment, and liquidity. Whether the learner is in a industrialized country or a developing country, financial services are essential for smooth functioning of the economy.
The course is excellent preparation for anyone planning to take the CFA exams.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Valuation of fixed income securities and common stocks
- Risk analysis, the Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT), and the Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Introduction to corporate finance and capital budgeting
- Valuation of derivative securities
- Portfolio theory and the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Corporate financial decisions
- Real options, capital structure, payout policy, corporate bonds; and
- Interaction between investment and financing decisions