Hay una sesión disponible:
Global Environment and Trends in Technological Innovation
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Nowadays, competitiveness of companies suffer an impact not only by economical, political, social, environmental, and health trends; technological innovation trends are relevant factors in the design of business models that are necessary for the prevalence of institutions.
The correct understanding of both the incremental and the disruptive innovation, will enable to understand the usefulness of identifying the identification of the index of technological adoption.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Digital transformation as a business and innovation strategy
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
With this course you will be able to:
- Identify the mega trends in a business environment.
- Understand the competitive evaluation models.
- Know the technological innovation trends.
- Understand the technological innovation index.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Topic 1: Relevant factors in the environment of companies
- Topic 1.1 Economical, political, social, and environmental mega trends.
- Topic 1.2 Institutional environment
Topic 2: Criteria for competitive assessment
- Topic 2.1 Competitiviness (International/Regional/Organizational)
- Topic 2.2 Models of competitive assessment
Topic 3: Innovation map
- Topic 3.1 Map of innovation in history
- Topic 3.2 Incremental vs. disruptive innovation
Topic 4: Disruptive innovation trends
- Topic 4.1 Disruptive technologies
- Topic 4.2 Index of technological adoption (Note: Create your own "grid")