Elige tu sesión:
Grant Writing and Crowdfunding for Public Libraries
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course, part of the Public Library Management Professional Certificate program, explores strategies for developing effective grant proposals and for engaging the community in crowdfunding campaigns.
In this course, you will mock up a crowdfunding campaign and create a grant proposal for a local or state-level funding source.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to read a grant application and understand what organizations are looking for
- How to keep a file of go-to grant writing materials
- Strategies for crafting a strong grant proposal
- Crowdfunding stories and strategies
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Weekly themes tentatively scheduled to include:
- Reviewing grant criteria and sponsors
- Building a team and a vision
- Assembling a grant proposal