Hay una sesión disponible:
Growth & Development through the Life Span
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
A study of human development from the prenatal period through death. Using a Biopsychosocial framework the lifespan is explored with explicit consideration to cognitive, emotional, and socio-cultural development. Students who successfully complete the course will demonstrate their understanding of how physical, psychological, and social factors influence development; the research techniques used to study development; and the practical applications of lifespan development to intended profession.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
1. Identify core differences between life stages, prenatal through death
2. Explain cognitive, emotional, and social development in relation to life stages
3. Distinguish the psychological, social, or physical factors that may impact an individual's development
4. Synthesize how various theories have influenced the development of lifespan research
5. Apply how lifespan development is related to the student’s profession
6. Evaluate current research in the field and analytical methods used to gather data
7. Assess whether proper classification was utilized during the case study analysis and be able to offer suggestions for future research.