Hay una sesión disponible:
Health Law, Policy, and Advocacy
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program which consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
To be an effective agent of change, a healthcare administrator must have a foundational understanding of healthcare advocacy, law, and regulatory issues, as well as compliance. This course will focus on a wide range of important issues in health law, health policy and the factors at play when developing a strategic advocacy platform such as bioethics and informed consent. At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able toidentify health policies that promote quality, advocacy and system changewithin a healthcare organization.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Healthcare Administration
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Discuss health law
- Explain physician-patient relations within a legal context
- Interpret laws that shape access to health care
- Explore informed consent for medical treatment
- Evaluate medical malpractice suits within healthcare systems
- Inspect the utilization of bioethics in healthcare
- Describe methods for advocating in healthcare systems.
- Identify culturally competent advocacy strategies
- Assess a health policy change that promotes quality, advocacy and system change.