Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Are you familiar with ‘high-conflict’ behaviours? What are they, and how can you effectively work with high-conflict people? Learn about high-conflict behaviours through this introductory course co-developed by the world-leading experts, Bill Eddy and Megan Hunter, co-founders of the High Conflict Institute in the U.S, and Tania Sourdin, Head of School and Dean at Newcastle Law School in Australia.
In this course, we will explore high-conflict behaviours and provide you with some strategies and skills for handling them in legal disputes and business settings. Guided by real-world examples, you will gain an understanding of the causes and impacts of high-conflict behaviour, and learn effective responses in high-conflict situations. The course will assist you in further developing your skills in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
This course is aimed at anyone who may encounter high-conflict behaviours in a wide range of situations, particularly in a business or legal setting, including:
- Lawyers or students studying law
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Health and medical practitioners.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Categorise common high-conflict behaviours.
- Describe common high-conflict behaviours.
- Outline causes and impacts of high-conflict behaviours.
- Explain how an individual could effectively respond to a high-conflict situation.
- Develop responses to deal with high-conflict situations.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1: Introducing High-Conflict Behaviours
- Defining high conflict
- Recognising high-conflict behaviours
Week 2: Causes and Impacts of High-Conflict Behaviours
- When do unmanaged emotions become high-conflict?
- How does high-conflict behaviour affect theworkplace, the individual and others?
Week 3: Cycle of High-Conflict
- Predictive behaviour patterns of high-conflict people
- De-escalating and responding to high conflict
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$49 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo