Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will prepare you to respond to life-threatening emergencies in the pediatric population with advanced interventions.
You will learn how to perform advanced emergency interventions as well as review foundation theories including:
- Basic life support
- Anatomy and physiology of the heart
- Resuscitation team
- Systematic Approach,
- Life-Threatening Issues
- Medical Devices,
Who should take this course?
- Medical Students
- Physician Assistants
The course package includes:
- PALS Self-Assessments and Review Questions
- Numerous PALS Lectures and Video Presentations
- PALS Provider Manual
Whether you are applying for certification for the first time, or renewing your current certification, this course prepares you for Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification. When you have completed the course, you will be directed to take the certification exam, through National Health Care Provider Solutions.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Understand the importance of prevention of cardiopulmonary arrest in children
- Have knowledge of pediatric basic life support (BLS) principles and their role in PALS
- Integrate the concepts of the “Pediatric Chain of Survival” in resuscitation scenarios
- Be familiar with the algorithms for specific PALS cases