Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Learn about the tools and methods that can be employed to understand and identify customer needs as well as the processes that companies can set in place to foster and launch successful technological innovations. A special emphasis will be placed on analyzing how companies can benefit from entrepreneurial thinking to innovate more successfully and on understanding how they can build entire ecosystems around their products and services. The theoretical knowledge will be transferred and applied to a recent, highly successful technological innovation from Germany: The StreetScooter, an electric delivery vehicle of Deutsche Post DHL.
This self-paced course consists of eight consecutive parts:
- Defining and Understanding Innovation
- The Customer: Understanding the Opportunity
- The Proposition: Creating Superior Customer Value
- The Process: Managing a Promising Idea
- The Mindset: Thinking and Acting Like an Entrepreneur
- The Development: Getting the Idea Off the Ground
- The Network: Managing the Ecosystem
- Return on Engineering
The course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the process of technology and innovation management. Specifically, the course will familiarize you with state-of-the-art tools, methods, and theories and help you understand how these may be used to solve and organize complex innovation challenges, placing a special emphasis on interdisciplinary thinking at the intersection of management and technology.
After completing this course, you will improve your career qualifications as Business Development Manager , Change Manager or Innovation Manager. Professionals from the industries of the Automotive,Information Technology,Finance,Health Care,Telecommunication and the Energy sector have already completed the course.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- To understand how current mega-trends challenge extant approaches from the domains of Marketing, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
- To adjust innovation processes to the technological and environmental imperatives of the twenty-first century.
- To translate the previously gained knowledge into market-ready products for electric mobility and beyond.
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$99 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo