Leading Transformative Change in Education
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Explore methods and strategies to critique and rethink organisational practices in education; develop staff and student wellbeing; and use coaching to support and lead change in your workplace.
You will develop leadership capacities in
- flexibility and creative thinking
- conflict resolution
- personnel development, and
- coaching and team building
You will be guided in devising a plan to positively transform your educational organisation and develop your staff.
This course is aimed at school teachers in leadership roles who are looking to advance their career as a:
- head teacher
- assistant or deputy principal
- organisational leader
- or in educational policy or advisory roles.
This course is registered withthe New South Wales Educational Standards Authority (NESA) (Australia). CompletingEDLMx3 Leading for Transformative Change in Educationwill contribute 12hours of NESA Registered PD addressing6.2.4, 6.3.4, 6.4.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Lead Teacher Accreditation in NSW ( Pending ).
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Leadership and Management in Education
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Apply flexible styles of leadership with empowerment and strategic planning
- Identify methods to energise your staff towards the creation of efficient and effective organisations
- Synthesise substantial organisational and micro-political techniques including conflict resolution and personnel development
- Develop coaching capacities to improve your ability to lead your organisational team and effect change.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Revisiting the 'Bringing the Good Weather' framework
- Rethinking business as usual--analysing policies in your organisation
- Embracing wellbeing inside leadership
- Developing your coaching skills to facilitate change
- Exploring your situational leadership.
- Planning your first 100 days. Articulating your vision and engaging your team
- Presenting your action assessments.
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
"A fantastic course! I learned a great deal in such a short amount of time! If you are an educator and you are looking to improve your leadership skills, I cannot recommend this course enough!"
- past EDLMx3 student