Hay una sesión disponible:
Mastering Agile Software Development and Deployment
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Part Three of the Professional Certificate Program in Agile Development of Software as a Service. This course presents ideas and techniques for designing, developing, and modifying large software systems using Agile techniques and the same best-of-breed tools used by professionals, including GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Travis CI, Heroku, and more.
De un vistazo
- Institución: BerkeleyX
- Introduction to Agile Software Development: Tools & Techniques
- Advanced Topics & Techniques in Agiles Software Development
Programming proficiency in at least one imperative object-oriented language (Python, Java, etc.), familiarity with both the theoretical underpinnings and implementation of basic data structures (lists, hashes, queues, etc.), understanding of the basics of functional programming and higher-order functions.
We will teach the basics of Ruby at a very accelerated pace that assumes thorough familiarity with OOP inheritance, static/class vs. instance methods and attributes, recursion, hash tables/hash maps, list comprehensions, higher-order functions, lambda expressions.
This course is NOT a good first course in programming. Basic Unix command-line skills are helpful; we will provide a cheat sheet.
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Mastering Agile Development of Software as a Service
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Working as Agile Team
- Design Patterns for SaaS Apps
- Software Maintenance: Enhancing Legacy Software Using Refactoring and Agile Methods
- DevOps: Deployment, Performance, Reliability, and Practical Security