Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The "Organism resources development" discipline studying purpose is to acquire skills for mobilizing and optimizing the student's individual capabilities. A person suffers maximum tension and stress during growing up, which can lead to a motivation and efficiency decrease, nervous breakdown. The students' adaptation process is a serious trial for the organism.
The content of the discipline provides with:
1. Stress tolerance skills formation. Discipline includes practical guidelines for managing breathing, muscle tone and visualization skills.
2. Adaptation process mechanisms understanding. Knowledge of the adaptation process stages allows to estimate one's own dynamics, develop a more effective adaptation concept, predict possible risks and problem situations. The discipline reflects students' characteristics, focuses on social adaptation features of the people with disabilities in higher educational institutions.
3. Brain resources development. Memory, attention and mindset indicators reduce in a stressful situation. The students are invited for rapid examinations undergo for described indicators existence detection. Further, students will be able to independently conduct a training course, using practical recommendations for brain resources development. At the end, participants will have re-examination and compare indicators with input data.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
Apart from video lectures, each section contains three unique headings "Expert's Opinion", "Question-Answer" and "Practice". Six experts in the sphere of people with limited health abilities adaptation are chosen for the work on the course: defectologist, clinical psychologist, rehabilitation and adaptive physical culture specialist, disabled people employment specialist, stylist, sign language interpreter. Each expert answered students' pressing questions according to their specialization.
The section "Question-Answer" presents students' opinion on the problems faced by them in the educational process. Psychologists note that students with limited abilities have the feeling that their problems are unique and that others have no such difficulties. Students' participation in the module is aimed at this social barrier overcoming and social identification with other students. The entire nosologies spectrum has been accentuated in selection. Six UrFU students have taken part in the work on the module: handicapped (students with cerebral spastic infantile paralysis and on a wheelchair), with dysopsia (visual impaired and blind), with hearing disorders (hearing impaired and deaf).
The course is aimed at practical skills formation thus special attention is paid to different exercises approbation. Correct tasks fulfillment is clearly demonstrated in the section "Practice". Listener has the opportunity to fulfill the tasks simultaneously with the student in the picture frame. Thus, interactive effect is created.
Sketched screencasts are offered to students after each section. It is a subtype of graphical notes when illustration process goes openly in online mode.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Discipline "Organism resources development" includes sections:
- Stress tolerance and conscious self-control mechanisms.
- Adaptation process basics.
- Brain resources development.
- Successful employment features.
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$49 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo