Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course will address introductory electricity and magnetism topics (using calculus) from a standpoint of continually asking ‘how do we know’, addressing this using experimental evidence, conceptual logic, derivation, and application of equations. Students will be exposed to how these topics relate to research at Georgetown University. Teachers taking this course will be exposed to the pedagogical choices made and resources for use in their own classrooms.
* Advanced Placement and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Key concepts of introductory electricity and magnetism in preparation for completion of the AP Physics C Electricity and Magnetism exam
- Building content understanding from an experimental evidence perspective, a conceptual logic perspective, and a derivation and equation-based perspective
- Applying the content to video-based labs and research conducted by faculty at Georgetown University