Hay una sesión disponible:
Principles of Health Law and Regulatory Issues
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of 9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Executives in healthcare systems must have an understanding of healthcare legal and regulatory issues surrounding finance and risk as well as compliance within the law in order to navigate and change the system.
This course is a survey course that covers a wide range of important issues in health law.
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program. For an introduction to lifestyle medicine, see the Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Discuss health law and how it shapes physician-patient relations
- Explore the subgroup of laws that control access to health care
- Examine the principles of informed consent for medical treatment
- Evaluation of basic medical malpractice suits
- Examine bioethics in healthcare