Hay una sesión disponible:
Smart Grids: The Basics
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The smart grid of the future is a complex electrical power system. Its study, design, and management requires the integration of knowledge from various disciplines including sustainability, technology and mathematics.
In this first course, you will be introduced to the definition of a smart grid, its heterogeneity, dynamics, control, security and assessment strategies. The challenge of modeling such a system is also discussed. A group of researchers will offer their expertise on these topics and will introduce the modeling method which will be used in the second course of this program.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Identify the impact of variable renewable energy sources (VRES) and smart energy demand on electrical power grids,
- Identify different tools and approaches to design a smart grid,
- Apply optimal power flow (OPF) solutions to evaluate the performance of an electrical power system with integrated renewable energy sources,
- Analyze intelligent electrical power system dynamics (frequency stability) to achieve active power balance, and
- Identify control-room technologies for system-wide remote monitoring, protection and risk management of smart grid cyber security.
Acerca de los instructores
Más información sobre este cursoOmitir Más información sobre este curso
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.