Hay una sesión disponible:
Strategic Leadership in Healthcare
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program which consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Leading organizational change can be a challenge for anyone. Doing so in a large, heavily-regulated environment such as healthcare without theproper tools to develop, coach, and mentor employees is a recipe for failure. Such dynamic environments call for skilled, strong leaders to guide the way and develop successful, functional teams.
Learn foundational skills critical to leaders, including communication skills, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and motivation theory. This course will also explore team development through facilitation and collaboration. Assess your personal style of leadership by learning more about strengths and areas of improvement. This course will also focus on practical strategic thinking practices, leadership theories and leadership style development, and how leadership style can be used to think and act strategically.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Healthcare Administration
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How individual development, including communication skills, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and motivation theory, works within a leadership role.
- Examine team development through the topics of facilitation and collaboration.
- Analyze individual strengths and areas of improvement within leadership.
- Assess your personal style of leadership.
- Describe practical strategic thinking practices and leadership theories.
- Evaluate how leadership style can be used to think and act strategically.