Elige tu sesión:
StudioX: Creating a Course with edX Studio
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, we will introduce you to edX Studio, edX’s course-authoring tool. This course is ideal for course authors and course teams interested in uncovering the nuts and bolts of building an edX course. We will cover everything you need to know to successfully create your first course on the edX platform, including:
- The basics of course set-up
- Adding course content, including videos, assessments, and interactive components
- Configuring course settings and optimizing the course experience for learners
Through engaging activities and hands-on learning, this course will walk you through the course development process directly in Studio.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to create a new course in edX Studio
- How to create accessible content in a course
- How to set up a grading policy
- How to beta test and launch a course
- How to manage running a course and a course team
- How to improve a course with analytics
Acerca de los instructores
Preguntas frecuentesOmitir Preguntas frecuentes
Do I need access to edX Studio to complete this course?
Yes, you will need course creator permission on an instance of edX in order to complete many of the activities. Options are displayed within the Introduction module of this course.