Hay una sesión disponible:
Taxes and Decision Making
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Build your accounting foundation with this course on U.S. federal income taxation. You’ll learn about the taxation of both businesses and individuals. In addition to income tax laws, you’ll discover how to reduce the present value of income taxes.
Topics will include tax planning strategies, qualified business income deduction, tax compliance, and more.
Verified Learners will need to purchase a textbook in order to successfully complete the course. See the FAQ for details.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Accounting
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to properly apply federal income tax laws to income taxpayers--both individuals and businesses
- How to use basic finance tools to help individual taxpayers and businesses make decisions that maximize their after-tax wealth or earnings
- How to differentiate federal income tax laws from financial accounting standards
Acerca de los instructores
Preguntas frecuentesOmitir Preguntas frecuentes
Does this course require a textbook?
Yes, if you are Verified Learner, a textbook is required. If you choose to verify, you will also need to purchase a copy of Jones, Sally (2022). Principles of Taxation for Business and Investment Planning (25th edition). McGraw-Hill Higher Education. This e-textbook typically costs around $55 to rent and $90 to purchase permanently (prices current as of June 2021). You do NOT need to purchase access to Connect, the textbook's online homework manager. But you do need to purchase access to the E-textbook, and it must be the 25e/2022 edition.