Hay una sesión disponible:
Technology Innovation for Sustainable Development
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Technology innovation can be a great enabler for development in low and middle-income countries. This course presents a methodology and an approach to develop impactful innovations that have the power to foster sustainable development. The course proposes tools to help solve important issues that burden those living in poverty. Through practical examples, we will demonstrate how you can take your initiative from a blank sheet of paper through to large-scale deployment of your technology innovation.
This course is about coming up with an idea and taking it from concept to large-scale deployment.
It fosters an entrepreneurial approach, as you will learn how to design business models that are relevant to address development-related challenges. It encourages co-creating the solution with the key stakeholders involved, including the affected populations.Coming-up with solutions that are more affordable and more durable, that require less use of consumables and electricity while still being economically viable, concerns all of us, and not just the people living in poverty.
There is no previous knowledge required.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Determine how contextual factors influence technology development and deployment.
- Create innovative technologies that sustainably impact poverty.
- Lead a technology innovation process -from initial concept to product scale-up- maximizing impact and minimizing risk.
- Evaluate alternative business models for technologies intended to impact poverty.
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
- This is a great course! You are both wonderful presenters.
- I really appreciate the mode of presentations and the Quality of Professionals delivering the course.
- Excelent, I seaw different points that I had never considered.