Hay una sesión disponible:
The Project Finance Process
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course begins with an understanding of the various ways a project can originate and then dives deep into the concept of feasibility studies. You’ll review a few financing models and then look at the participants in a project finance deal and understand their motivations.
You’ll learn about lenders, who are one of the most important participants in any deal, and get familiarized with their areas of concerns.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Recognize how certain business needs and objectives can be efficiently satisfied with a particular type of project structure.
- Identify the role of various project participants in constructing financial models.
- List key design features and required projections of robust and credible financial models.
- Recognize the concerns of different types of lenders during each project phase.
- Identify the different hedging products available for managing common project risks in developed and emerging markets.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Lesson 1: The Beginning of Project Finance
- Lesson 2: Feasibility Study
- Lesson 3: Financing Models
- Lesson 4: Participants and Motivations
- Lesson 5: Lenders
- Lesson 6: Hedging of Risks