Hay una sesión disponible:
Unlocking Your Employability
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The future of work is unpredictable, and navigating this disruption effectively matters to everyone in every industry, inlcuding employees, entrepreneurs, and managers.
This course will show you how to take your experiences, extract what you've learnt from them and present them in a way that clearly communicates your potential and enables you to apply them in different contexts - such as being employed within organisations or running your own business.
A degree is necessary to secure a graduate role, but to be effective in any context we can do much more.
You'll hear from:
- Employers discussing what they value when hiring new employees.
- Entrepreneurs who discuss the attributes that enhance their entrepreneurial pathways.
- Current students who have maximised their university experience.
- Graduates who have transitioned successfully into the workplace or their own business.
- Experts sharing their perspectives on employability.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Prepare for the future of work and rapidly changing circumstances.
- Recognise the scope of career pathways and the value of working in a diversity of contexts.
- Identify opportunities for employability development throughout your career.
- Relate your employability to a range of work contexts, including entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Apply self-reflective methods to identify development from experience.
- Effectively articulate your unique qualities and capabilities.
- Apply techniques to communicate your potential in a range of situations.
- Understand how to conduct yourself appropriately in a professional environment.
- Recognise your employabilty as a holisitc process that enables you to contribute through work.
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
"A great course with a well defined structure, simple yet powerful exercises and a lot of examples for the content along the way, so that one can see how the material was applied in real life situations by other people." -Yaroslav Verkh