Hay una sesión disponible:
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program which consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Learners in this course will explore the multi-dimensional factors related to healthcare ethics of vulnerable populations. Examine the frameworks utilized in the practice of ethical deliberation on topics of specific concern in vulnerable populations, such as healthcare disparities, chronic mental illness and end-of-life care. Other issues explored will be recent historical perspectives and current trends in healthcare delivery, including:
- healthcare regulatory and payment environment
- cost and access issues to healthcare delivery
- sustainability of global healthcare models as they relate to these populations
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Healthcare Administration
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Examine the sociopolitical context of accessible healthcare and healthcare delivery to vulnerable populations worldwide.
- Discuss factors related to healthcare ethics in caring for vulnerable populations.
- Examine theethical deliberation frameworks.
- Identify current trends in healthcare delivery related to Vulnerable populations.
- Compare the sustainability of global healthcare models as they relate to vulnerable populations.