Hay una sesión disponible:
Photoshop: una herramienta para presentaciones innovadoras
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Would you like to make high-impact presentations with the Photoshop program so that your photographic images have powerful and forceful content to achieve clear and direct messages?
In this online course you will understand, through Adobe Photoshop, the power of photography in the world of contemporary visual culture, so that you can obtain images that work coherently with your own presentations and achieve a clear and punctual communicative message.
No prior knowledge of camera handling or the program itself is required.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: Español
- Transcripción de video: Español
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Herramientas de presentación: Power Point, Photoshop e Illustrator
- Habilidades asociadas:Visual Culture, Management, Adobe Photoshop, Innovation, Presentations, Photography
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Fundamentals of aesthetics, composition and format in photography
- Sources to obtain photographic images
- Ways to catalog and classify images in Adobe Bridge
- Digital development in Adobe Camera RAW
- Adjustment, manipulation and photomontage processes in Adobe Photoshop
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Module 1: A picture is worth a thousand words.
Introduction to the power of the photographic image in visual culture, based on concepts of composition, aesthetics, format, etc., and the change in visual and communication paradigms with the change to digital technology.
Module 2: The origin of the image.
Module where different sources are proposed where you can obtain images that work with impact presentations, both your own and those of others. The student is also introduced to the Adobe Bridge and Adobe Camera RAW programs so that they can effectively process these images.
Module 3. Enhancing images in Adobe Photoshop
This module introduces the student to the Adobe Photoshop program and focuses on adjustments to photographic images in terms of selection, cropping, brightness, contrast, levels, etc.
Module 4. The power of photomontage and artistic filters
In this module, the student is introduced to digital photomontage techniques through the management of layers, layer masks, artistic filters, drawings and texts.