International Supply Chain Education Alliance: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chains
Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, well versed in the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and methodologies including but not limited to DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control), RCA (Root Cause Analysis), SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, and Customers), and applications of Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain Process Improvement.
Part of ISCEA CLSSYB - Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and a stepping-stone to the Green and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certifications.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chains
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Lean Six Sigma Training can minimize the risks of failure in organizations' Six Sigma initiatives, lean practices, and operational performance. Lean Six Sigma training benefits individuals who may be working with current or future organizations implementing Six Sigma. Employers look to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts to participate as core members of Six Sigma projects within the company and require that Yellow Belts are well versed in Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain Techniques, Six Sigma Tools and Methodologies, How to Analyze/Control/Define, Relevant Knowledge Management, Quality Standards, Cost of Poor Quality, Sustainable Supply Chain Processes, and Process Improvement Projects that build Supply Chain resilience.
This course is part of the edX Professional Certificate program Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain (CLSSYB), offered by ISCEA. Lean Six Sigma decision-making within the supply chain process impacts areas of operation management, logistics management, lean management, production management, and risk management in business models.
CLSSYB-certified professionals are more likely to lead successful lean thinking, generate competitive advantage and profitability, minimize the risk of failure in corporate initiatives, and drive continuous improvement toward sustainability in supply chain management and supply chain operations.
Upon completion of the course, you will have advanced closer to becoming an ISCEA Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB). To finalize the process, you must complete both preparatory courses, (CLSSYB01 and CLSSYB02) and successfully pass the CLSSYB Exam.
Stand out from the crowd and accelerate your career growth and Supply Chain management practices by obtaining an internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Designation to better supply chain performance.
De un vistazo
- Institución: ISCEA
- Tema: Negocios y administración
- Nivel: Introductory
While there are no enforced pre-requisites to participate in the program, the Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain program, on edX by ISCEA, is recommended for pre-career or early career Supply Chain professionals. Previous experience in, or future plans to enter into the areas of merchandising, inventory management, operations management, manufacturing industries, the production process, or buyer/planner role, complements the expertise gained via completion of the courses.
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Habilidades asociadas:Supply Chain, Resilience, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Business Performance Management, Define Measure Analyze Improve And Control (DMAIC), Knowledge Management, Six Sigma Methodology, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Decision Making, Root Cause Analysis, Production Management, Management, SIPOC Process, Continuous Improvement Process, Process Improvement, Risk Management
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How Six Sigma began and its relevance to business processes, quality management, and optimization
- How to utilize Six Sigma Methodology and differentiate MAIC to DMAIC Methodology
- How to identify which Gurus supported Six Sigma principles such as Financials, Management Accountability, and 4 Absolutes of Quality
- Apply Quality Standards that include Six Sigma
- Utilize Six Sigma to seek macro-level or micro-level specific improvement
- How to Apply the Lean to Six Sigma and understand what is included in “Lean” to earn a Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- To define the Six Sigma Main Steps and Phases
- To Identify examples/case studies of the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and which statistics do not measure specific measurement