Tecnológico de Monterrey: Digital Commerce Reinventing Business Models
The speed of business transactions and the agile way to take decisions increase the needs to digitalize the trading activities of any kind of business. That’s why the business models are changing very fast, and the adaptation to the new customer behaviors will impact the feasibility of the businesses worldwide.
Digital Commerce Reinventing Business Models
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course will be composed by four weeks, in each one the student will have the possibility to analyze different perspectives about the rationale of businesses and how they innovate their way to satisfy the expectations of their customers.
- Analyzing different business models worldwide and understanding the impact of new technologies in the way companies are making businesses, how the digital waves have been changing and facing new challenges for the business people, and the way to provide in a continuous improvement way value creation to the entire market.
- Learning about waterfall project management techniques and their counterpart, the agile development way of work. Why each of them have their own reason, and how you could take advantage of each of them.
- Understanding the growth hacking concept through different examples, and think about the detection of how to decrease the number of steps to create growth in your market.
- Enriching the needs about why branding is part of the backbone of any digital strategy, understanding why old-fashion techniques could even apply for the digital world, at the end, we still humans making business with other humans.
- Analyzing the whys about customer engagement through customer satisfaction and how to change the mindset of an organization to become more customer-centric.
- Detecting effective digital campaigns and see different online platforms, understanding why they could leverage any kind of requirements from your own market.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Digital Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Habilidades asociadas:Customer Engagement, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodology, Customer Service, Value Creation, Digital Media Strategy, Growth Hacking, Branding, Customer Satisfaction, Business Modeling, Leverage
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Analyze different perspectives about how companies approach to customers and how they innovate to satisfy customers expectations.
- Agile development for marketing strategies and best practices to decrease the number of steps to create presence in your market.
- Understand the importance of having a customer-oriented organization.
- Compare effective digital campaigns through different platforms.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Global Business Models by Technological Growth
- Digital Waves
- Value Creation
The Impact of Agile and Growth Hacking in Business
- Agile Mentality
- Growth Hacking
Digital Branding and Customer Engagement
- Digital Branding
- Customer Engagement
Develop an Effective Digital Commerce Presence
- Digital Commerce
- Online Platforms