Hay una sesión disponible:
Upper-Intermediate English: Business and Modern Life
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is the second in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such as the Olympic Games, natural resources, extreme sports, health issues, films, pollution or pets.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Upper-Intermediate English
- Habilidades asociadas:English Language, Listening Skills, Grammar, Reading Comprehension
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Writing informal and formal letters
- Using verb tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Sentence rephrasing
- How to prepare for a job interview