Hay una sesión disponible:
Lifestyle Medicine Treatments of Chronic Disease – Part 1
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Lifestyle Medicine is an increasingly crucial element to transforming disease care systems to healthcare systems. Current medical services are unable to restore health because they do not address root causes.
In this course, you will learn the deficiencies within traditional Western Medicine and more effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.
You will learn about lifestyle medicine based treatments for the following chronic diseases:
- Angina/ Atherosclerosis
- Type II Diabetes/ Obesity
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Breast Cancer
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Lifestyle Medicine: Improving the Future of Health Care
- Habilidades asociadas:Diabetes Mellitus, Chronic Diseases
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Recognize the core competencies of Nutrition, Tobacco Cessation, and Alcohol and their interaction with chronic diseases.
- Explain the difference in efficacies of traditional treatments vs. lifestyle based treatments.
- Identify effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.