ISCEA: Lean Six Sigma Program and Project Management
Master and apply Lean Six Sigma Methodologies to the basics of Change Management and Sustainability to build Supply Chain. Learners will understand the steps in Project Management related to the Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain process, to reduce the risk of failure in six sigma projects. Gain an understanding of what “Lean” means in Six Sigma and how to drive sustainable process improvement.
A Lean Six Sigma Course within The ISCEA CLSSYB Program – Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
Hay una sesión disponible:
Lean Six Sigma Program and Project Management
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Learn how to identify key stakeholders involved in the implementation of Six Sigma and understand the role of cross-functional teams, upper management, and related customer satisfaction. Learners will gain an understanding of the steps in Six Sigma Project Management related to the Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain process and to improve risk management. The course provides an understanding of what “Lean” means in Six Sigma and how to drive sustainable process improvement and competitive advantage.
CLSSYB02 is a comprehensive training on Lean Six Sigma and a part of the ISCEA CLSSYB – Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
De un vistazo
- Institución: ISCEA
- Tema: Negocios y administración
- Nivel: Introductory
Recommend Prerequisite of CLSSYB01.
While there are no enforced pre-requisites to participate in the program, the Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain program is recommended for pre-career or early career Supply Chain professionals.
The full program completion of CLSSYB can be used as a stepping stone to Green Belt and Black Belt certificates.
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Habilidades asociadas:Lean Six Sigma, Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Risk Management, Process Improvement, Change Management, Six Sigma Methodology
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- To identify key elements in Six Sigma Implementations and deployment of Six Sigma into business processes and decision making.
- How to identify key stakeholders, utilize Six Sigma Teams, and introduce the basics of change management with continuous improvement.
- How to identify problem-solving techniques, metrics, and steps for doing a QFD or House of Quality.
- How to identify the customer, define how the customer worth is defined, and understand customer life cycle/loyalty.
- To utilize the steps to project management in LSS-SC through Six Sigma Process Methodology, (DMAIC – Define, Measure Analyze, Improve, and Control).
- To implement “Lean” related to Six Sigma in Supply Chain and understand related flows in quality management and improvement projects.