Hay una sesión disponible:
Introducción a SQL y bases de datos relacionales
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The greatest asset of today's companies is their data, data that is mostly housed in online relational databases.
Virtually all relational database management systems used today use SQL as a tool to manipulate and query the data they contain.
The SQL language is an international standard that allows you to easily perform powerful data extraction and summary queries with very few commands.
If you want to pursue a career in the world of business intelligence, dedicate yourself to programming web applications or any other activity that requires consulting or updating data, mastery of SQL is a basic requirement.
In this course we will teach you the basic concepts necessary to manage a database and we will gradually and practically introduce you to the use of SQL, starting with the simple query of all the data stored in a table and ending with complex queries capable of summarizing the data. data contained in several related tables, queries that you can replicate in a SQL emulator in the cloud.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: Español
- Transcripción de video: Español
- Habilidades asociadas:SQL (Programming Language), Consulting, Data Extraction, Relational Database Management Systems, Business Software, Relational Databases, Emulators, Business Intelligence, International Standards
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
In this course we introduce you to the world of relational databases and the use of SQL to create, modify and query them.
We will treat:
- Basic concepts of databases and relational databases such as table, record, field, relationship, primary key or secondary key
- Using the SELECT command with the WHERE clause and various tools such as IN, BETWEEN, or LIKE to query databases using string and range patterns
- The SQL commands for creating, changing and deleting tables and databases: CREATE, ALTER and DROP
- The SQL commands for modifying the content of database tables: INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE
- How to group and order the results of an SQL query with ORDER BY, GROUP BY and how to summarize them with functions such as SUM, AVG, MAX or MIN
- How to perform complex queries that return the results of several tables with JOIN and UNION